LOVE YOU guys a whole lot!

Leave a Comment
No time for mass email. But let everyone know I love them. This week I have to speak in church, give a spiritual thought at a ward party, and teach everyone Family Home Evening games at the party :| We were fortunate enough to have eight investigators at church yesterday! I am really hoping they all progress. We have one family that is particularly close to my heart. I’ll tell you about them next week, hopefully I can get a pic with them.  I am falling in love with the Philippines and the people I am teaching. It is difficult to adjust but it is happening.  I loved the story about your first investigator, Dad. I know the first person that we found, then taught was the first time I realized how capable I was of loving people I didn’t know. Now I feel that for all my investigators and I desire so badly for them to accept this gospel and change their lives. One of the hardest thing about missionary work is wanting something so badly for someone else, and having to wait for them to accept it.

I just read President Uchtdorf’s talk this morning actually and I loved it!  Amazing how you and I seem to be studying the same things!!!! I am very excited for general conference. I long to hear the words of our beloved prophet and his counselors. I now truly have a real understanding of how fortunate we are to be able to hear the words of God through them for two whole days.  Looking forward to it greatly.

I love everyone lots! I hope you are able to figure out letter pouch mail from Sister Strohn’s mom, I’d love to hear from everyone. The camera I have is pretty bad. I am gonna try to figure it out this week, but if not, I may need you to just send a nicer quality, simple camera in the Christmas package (no need for the really nice one I had before). 

I love, love, love you all with all my heart. 


Sister Gentry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.