Hello from the other side (of the world)

1 comment
I know that my subject title is from an Adele song and that I am not supposed to know the new Adele song, but I still have ears and we will leave it at that. 


It was a GOOD week. Lots of New people. Lots of Lesson 1: The Restoration. and lots of workshops. We are finding a lot this week and every week, because we gotta find the elect. Its fun to meet new people especially when you get to learn about their lives and their situations. I am constantly thankful for the example of the people here. 

Highlights for this week:
A few of our new investigators asked QUESTIONS. I love when people ask questions after the lesson. Good questions that apply to the lesson, and then when they say, "yeah that makes sense. Joseph smith is probably no different that moses or abraham." THANK YOU. 

Our ward had a mini-MTC where we taught PMG principles to future and ward missionaries. we had white nametags and pretended to be investigators and stuff as we helped them learn how to share the gospel. Now when the members work with us, they are teaching principles, asking good questions, sharing scriptures. ITs the best. Definitely has made a difference in our teaching. 

Zone Conference was also this week. IT WAS SO GOOD. President Deyro brought back some of the people he taught and baptized in his mission. Now fully active families, with returned missionaries. the workshop was on about your fruits as a missionary remaining. Lots of good inspiration from Heavenly Father on how better to do the work. 

Learning a lot about things that truly matter in the mission. Things that really need focus and lots of new techniques that can be used. I kinda wish I had known this stuff a year ago, but it doesnt mean that I can't make the remaining months my best months. 
I love and am grateful for every single one of you. especially for rachel for writing me and sending pictures. Also, congrats to walker on the drivers license before you at least turned 18. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS. praying for you and I am reading and loving the letters even though I struggle at replying:)


Me and my housemates
The District 
Me and Sister Stromberg



1 comment:

  1. hahah! "but i still have ears and we'll leave it at that." -- i love her.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.