Questions and answers

Leave a Comment
Tell us what happen with your investigators this week I'm hoping that you have very good news. 
I do have very good news. Our Guieb family passed their baptismal interview and will be getting baptized this saturday. THANK YOU. also, Brother Casasiempre is scheduled to be baptized the beginning of Dec. I LOVE THESE FAMILIES A WHOLE LOT so it was a very, very happy week.

Tell us about your companion.
My companion is Sister Quijada. she is the best. She is from Cagayan De Oro, Philippines. She is one of the humblest people I have worked with in my mission and I adore her. She is also really loving and we have a lot of laughs. Hoping she is the one to "kill me off" (be my last companion)

Tell us about your ward or is it a branch?
I am still in Rosales 1st ward.  Our investigators feel welcome and love the ward. Everyone just takes them in and welcomes them and it is so nice. SUCH a great ward.

Tell us how many different families you're currently teaching. Tell us what you think will be the greatest lesson you have learned as you served on your mission. We are teaching a mixture of families, spouses, and siblings. Its a blessing to teach people as families and how the gospel really is designed and centered on families. Its not complete without the family unit. 
Greatest lesson question- I will answer at the end of my mission. Still learning lots of lessons every day.

Tell us how you plan to keep those lessons close to your heart when you get back to normal life. 
I am not going to take off my name tag after I get home. It will remind me and it makes all outfits look 10000x better.

Tell us if you think you're going to need time to recover or if you plan to get right back into your schooling. That's a bit of a baited question, I just want to know that you plan to hang around me for a while. 
School will have already started when I get back. so i will just wait for spring semester. maybe work (big girl now). You will have time with me don't worry. You will be sick of me again and want me to move out again.  

Tell me what you think my big surprises for you upon your return.
I have no idea.... 
a husband. 
joke
please dont marry me off just yet. 

Have a great week!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.