New Companion, Old Area

Leave a Comment
This week was crazy. I was sure I was going to transfer but turns out I am staying in Rosales. Hoping that I will be here til the end, because it is a good area. I did get a new companion, Sister Quijada. She is from Cagayan De Oro like Sister Bomediano. She rocks. She is easy going and really humble. She thinks I am funny... so we are happy. haha everything is good as long as she laughs at my dumb jokes. 

The work was a bit rough this week, because of transfer craziness. but we still got to see some good spiritual progress in our investigator friends. Word of Wisdom issues are going away. salamat. 

Time is going by fast. I know I say that in every email. but I can't get over it. I am in my second to last transfer. everyday goes by waaaaaaay too quick. I am dying. Coming home isn't that appealing right now. Sorry. I still love you guys though.

Hope you guys have a good Halloween. Can't wait to see all the pictures of the costumes and everything. 
This week is All Saints Day so everyone is gonna be in the Cemetary  and we will just teach plan of salvation all week so people can know how they'll see those people again, and it will be a good week. 

I have pictures to send this week, but I will send when I can go somewhere that does not delete all the pictures off my USB. Blessed. 

I love you and miss you guys. My November spiritual message to you all. Be grateful. FOR EVERYTHING. I realize when we are genuinely grateful we naturally have a desire to make it up in some way, which usually happens through service or kindness. Especially to Heavenly Father for His blessing, we will naturally desire to follow Him and His will and do better for Him. Gratitude fills our soul and lifts us higher than anything or any problem that pulling us down. Like what the great missionary Ammon says in Alma: 

Alma 26:16 " Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercyand of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, say unto you, cannot say the smallest part which feel." 

Gratitude lifts us to a higher/happier level in our lives that guides us to His will and ultimately to Him. 

I love you and miss you all dearly. Have a great week.

Sister Gentry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.